T. 01884 32100[email protected]
*Watch the Video Tour* A great first time buy for anyone looking to get on the property ladder at an affordable level. An opportunity to acquire a 45% share of this two bedroom flat, with allocated parking.
An exciting opportunity to acquire 45% share of this modern two-bedroom property, in a sought after location. Two bedrooms, open plan living, modern fitted bathroom and storage. Outside there is allocated parking for one car, communal bin store and bike cover.
Please note the following rent and service charges on the 45% share:
Service Charge £46.00
Insurance Charge £3.60
Management Charge £9.48
Cullompton has a full range of amenities including a Tesco supermarket, schools and recreation provision. Junction 28 of the M5 can be quickly accessed from the town leading south to Exeter and north to Taunton, both approximately 20 to 30 minutes' drive. Exeter can also be reached easily via the B3181 main road, via Broadclyst. The North and South Devon coastlines and the moors of Exmoor and Dartmoor, all lie within a moderate car journey and are enjoyed by many living in the Culm Valley area, within easy reach of the M5 corridor.
Exeter City Centre - c.14 miles
Exeter International Airport - c. 13 miles
Tiverton Parkway Station - c. 6 miles
Taunton - c. 19 miles
NOTE: The interested party will need to fit the following criteria and be assessed by Abri Homes before any application is accepted.
- You must be 18 years or over and be a resident in the UK.
- Household income less than £80,000
- Not a homeowner or named on a mortgage (applicants in the process of selling a home will be considered)
- Unable to afford to buy a home on the open market.
- Have available deposit of at least 5% of the purchase price, depending on the lender's requirements.
- Access to additional £2,500 to cover legal fees and the cost of moving.
- Household debt not exceeding £15,000.
- Be able to financially sustain home ownership in the longer term.
- Have a good credit history (Your application will probably be unsuccessful if you have any County Court Judgements or Defaults not settled/unsatisfied)
For more information on this shared ownership scheme and the costs involved, please contact Seddons on 01884 32100.
From Seddons office, turn right on Tiverton Road, after approx. 1/2 mile turn left onto Swallow Way, and the second right onto Greystone Walk. Take the first turning left into Dartmoor Way and follow the road round, taking the first right into Longwool Run. 26 Longwool Run can be seen on the left-hand side as you turn into the road, with a Seddons' board. A Seddons representative will meet you at the front of the building, to take you to flat 4.