T. 01884 32100[email protected]
A great first time buy for anyone looking to get on the property ladder at an affordable level. An opportunity to acquire a 50% share of this one bedroom ground floor flat, with allocated parking and outside space.
An exciting opportunity to acquire 50% share of this one bedroom property, in a sought after location. Open plan living, large bedroom with built in storage, modern fitted bathroom and a small outside space. There is allocated parking for one car.
Please note rent and service charges are payable on the 50% share:
Insurance Charge £3.60
Service charges £12.20
Management charge £7.24
Lease: 99 years from 01/01/2013
Services - All mains services are connected.
Cullompton has a full range of amenities including a Tesco supermarket, schools and recreation provision. Junction 28 of the M5 can be quickly accessed from the town leading south to Exeter and north to Taunton, both approximately 20 to 30 minutes' drive. Exeter can also be reached easily via the B3181 main road, via Broadclyst. The North and South Devon coastlines and the moors of Exmoor and Dartmoor, all lie within a moderate car journey and are enjoyed by many living in the Culm Valley area, within easy reach of the M5 corridor.
Exeter City Centre - c.14 miles
Exeter International Airport - c. 13 miles
Tiverton Parkway Station - c. 6 miles
Taunton - c. 19 miles
NOTE: The interested party will need to fit the following criteria and be assessed by Abri Homes before any application is accepted.
- You must be 18 years or over and be a resident in the UK.
- Household income less than £80,000
- Not a homeowner or named on a mortgage (applicants in the process of selling a home will be considered)
- Unable to afford to buy a home on the open market.
- Have available deposit of at least 5% of the purchase price, depending on the lender's requirements.
- Access to additional £2,500 to cover legal fees and the cost of moving.
- Household debt not exceeding £15,000.
- Be able to financially sustain home ownership in the longer term.
- Have a good credit history (Your application will probably be unsuccessful if you have any County Court Judgements or Defaults not settled/unsatisfied)
For more information on this shared ownership scheme and the costs involved, please contact Seddons on 01884 32100.
From Cullompton High Street, proceed on Tiverton Road, past the fire station and turn third left into Swallow Way. Proceed through the development and take the left turn into Parlour Mead. Proceed around to the right and turn left before the park, where the property can be seen ahead with a Seddons' board.