T. 01398 firstname.lastname@example.org
A spacious and attractive part of a former chapel, modernised by the present owners to a high standard whilst retaining many period features. Offering comfortable accommodation with the addition of parking in a town centre position.
Kitchen dining room
Sitting Room with open fire
Lower ground vestibule
Family shower room
Shared balcony area
No 3 The Old Chapel is a superb conversion of the former chapel which we believe dates back to 1902. The chapel has been modernised throughout by the present owners including a complete new kitchen with all built in appliances(washer/dryer machine by negotiation as barely used). The property has been sympathetically converted to retain the many beautiful period features, including lovely arched windows, double entrance doors, vaulted ceiling, and decorative Victorian fireplace. The property has a wonderful light and airy feel and briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room with vaulted ceiling, fine arched window and open fire. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom, with the master bedroom having a mezzanine over the sitting room, enjoying the light from the south facing window. There are doubled glazed windows and oil fired central heating. The property has its own parking space in the shared parking area. The property is ideally situated for either a permanent or holiday home, being within a short walk of all the amenities and facilities that this pretty Exmoor town offers.
From the Dulverton office proceed past the Post Office and into Lady Street. The property will be found after approximately 100 meters on the left hand side.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Oil fired central heating.