T. 01404 email@example.com
Substantial farm buildings on a plot of just under 4 acres for potential development, STPP or for continued use as agricultural buildings. Bore hole water & electricity supply. Further adjoining 7 acres can be available.
Potential development opportunity, subject to planning permission
Currently used as part of a Stud Farm
Situated in the Blackdown Hills
Close to Stockland village
In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
2 adjoining paddocks available by separate negotiation
Bore hole water supply
Viewings strictly by appointment only
These farm buildings are being offered to the market as a potential development opportunity, subject to planning permission, or for continued use as agricultural buildings. The sizes and construction of the current buildings are outlined below and are located on a plot of just under 4 acres. There are two adjoining fields that can be available by separate negotiation.
- 2 storey block and render milking parlour (39Ù x 17Ù) - Redundant
- 2 cubicle sheds (20Ù x 60Ù each) Ó Need maintenance, currently used for storage.
- Barn (60Ù x 30Ù) Solid reinforced block and box profile sheeting walls (former silage pit)
- Attached barn (60Ùx20Ù) Concrete block and box profile sheeting walls.
- Block built Bull house and attached pen (15Ù x 24Ù)
- 2 Static caravans connected to services including water & electricity. These are for agricultural storage usage or for possible holiday lets; subject to the necessary consents.
The farm buildings are surrounded by the rolling Devon hills, located near the village of Stockland, in the very picturesque Blackdown Hills, which is in an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. There is access into Honiton (15 mins by car) with supermarkets, railway station and busy High Street as well as easy access to Exeter via the A30.
Strictly NO unaccompanied viewing of land or buildings due to stallions and mares In residence.
Please note the sizes of both the buildings and the land available have been provided by the vendor.
From our Honiton office, proceed towards Axminster. At the roundabout continue straight across, then fork right towards Cotleigh and Stockland. Continue on this road following signs to Stockland. The site can be found on the left hand side before you reach the village of Stockland marked with Seddons 'For Sale' signs.
Mains electricity, private water (bore hole)